I always enjoy doing complex circuits. Essentially did a great one with MBodyStrength circuit routines last month and now doing them again with TT. I love metabolic strength circuits.
Seen a good friend do one yesterday and decided to do this as an off day routine. You dont need much - but they are definitely best done with a kettlebell or barbell.
Did a nice sweet short one today and had a blast with it. Topped that off with some core work.
I'm just enjoying working out again...Busy Dad here as you all know... But here I am, still exercising consistently, eating right as best I can - but I think I might have lost that psychological edge a bit..just going through the motions to no fail in the weight room. The good thing is, I hardly even gained any weight which is good.
Overtrain..undertrain...whatever it is - I'm just appreciating it all again...
Who likes to workout and get that pain and soreness the next day...nobody does. If you do...go get checked out at a mental health hospital. Jk!
But YOU HAVE TO ENJOY WHAT YOU'RE DOING OR THERE JUST ISN'T ANY JOY DOING THEM AT ALL.
Sometimes with some sole searching and re-tooling - the mental part comes around and you kind of find your old self again.
Back at it again tomorrow...
Andy
Force Plate Trends in Youth Athletes
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment