Friday, May 30, 2008

KettleBells...new program on the horizon.



Got the 35 lb and 44 lb KB's last Tuesday. Great piece of equipment where money was well invested in which I'm happy about. My friend and I did make a visit to ifitness here in San Diego and almost had the opportunity to meet famous KB extraordinaire Steve Cotter. He had just left when we arrived. What a missed opportunity! Anyway, pretty happy with the KB's I have. I actually used them the day I got em with an interval workout which was nice and very effective with my interval training for that day.

Now it's time to take a few days off, rest my knee and determine what program I need to hop on here in a few days. The program I originally was on is a 50 day program (I finished about 85% of it) but I think it's about time for a change up here shortly. I will be adding alot of this approach to whatever routine I choose because it is invaluable stuff. Great program. Now time for something new for the summer!

No comments: