Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Next!

Today completes 4 weeks of this mass building program venture. In order to continue getting gains...I believe I would have to do at least another 4-6 more weeks...but it's just mentally gratifying to even complete 4 weeks on a program. I honestly thought I can do both (build muscle and lose fat at the same time - but guys, that's just hard to do. Creating blocks in the year for mass build and fat loss should be the way to go for me. It's one way or the other...not both).

Whatever which way I go I could still make a mass building program work towards fat loss. It's fun to be able to get all bulked up and all that - it doesn't take much discipline in dieting at all.

The workout I did was brutally tough but fun...body sore almost every day of the week...even on off days.

But now I'm ready to get back to conditioning circuits and metabolic strength training - and seriously get my bodyfat down to what's acceptable, which would require me to get down to 167 lbs.

Approach...I know it's going to take better nutrition but it's just tough trying to figure out which way to go with my training program. I have a few days to contemplate here.

I want to continue to develop my upper body but keep on squatting and deadlifting...so I might throw a curve ball here in my approach i.e. more intervals, HIT, metabolic resistance style training...I know what I need to do...it's just a matter of putting it into play.

Coming down with a little cold. May be from the snow trip we had to Big Bear over the weekend. Should be good in a few days...

a.

No comments: