Monday, October 13, 2008

Simply hanging out...




Wow...what a great time at the tailgate with some good friends of mine as well as one heckuva game at the Q last night! Rivers rocked the house!!!!!

I'll admit, I was a bit wasted by kickoff but this is something very far and between and something I don't plan to do on a week to week basis that's for sure. Carne asadas, beer, lobster, beer, chips...oh did I mention beer? damn!!! I had enough of those things to last a whole week!!! But those beer bongs...whew! :)

My workout yesterday literally went out the door by 5pm...met some pretty nice folks behind our seats who were family of the New England Patriots Safety James Sanders #36.

Time to reset here and re-focus again for a fun workout tomorrow. Cheers!!! Oops. No pun intended.

Here's a picture of some friends of mine and a few friends of friends...obviously none of these beer belly guys work out at all - except for the 2 girls in the middle of the bunch.

Pardon the guy right next to me...this guy was wasted as hell even before we got to the parking lot. Hahahahhaha!!! Now this dud was so drunk he spilled beer in front of a poor lady in front of us during the game. Sigh...honestly he didn't intend to but man, I couldn't help but crack up.

Bottomline though: we're all Charger Fans.

No comments: