Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What do you do with $500? Worked on my Home Gym!




As promised a few months ago in my blog..I was going to post pictures of my home gym. Well, here it is folks. Very organized with my toys. I try to prevent too much clutter but after a workout - it does look like a hurricane just went through it.

Recently winning 2nd place at Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training Contest I went ahead and invested in some home gym equipment like some rubber mats for body weight work, kettlebells, a bench and a 300 lb Olympic Weight Set on top of what I already have as you can see in the picture.




Other than that I also have tons of 10 lb plates for my adjustable dumbells...they aren't standard olympic type plates but work just the same for my Walmart stuff. Hey...weight is weight no matter how I look at it.




It's not much...but you really dont need much for a home gym. Happy viewing!

No comments: