Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to the Complexes

I always enjoy doing complex circuits. Essentially did a great one with MBodyStrength circuit routines last month and now doing them again with TT. I love metabolic strength circuits.

Seen a good friend do one yesterday and decided to do this as an off day routine. You dont need much - but they are definitely best done with a kettlebell or barbell.

Did a nice sweet short one today and had a blast with it. Topped that off with some core work.

I'm just enjoying working out again...Busy Dad here as you all know... But here I am, still exercising consistently, eating right as best I can - but I think I might have lost that psychological edge a bit..just going through the motions to no fail in the weight room. The good thing is, I hardly even gained any weight which is good.

Overtrain..undertrain...whatever it is - I'm just appreciating it all again...

Who likes to workout and get that pain and soreness the next day...nobody does. If you do...go get checked out at a mental health hospital. Jk!

But YOU HAVE TO ENJOY WHAT YOU'RE DOING OR THERE JUST ISN'T ANY JOY DOING THEM AT ALL.

Sometimes with some sole searching and re-tooling - the mental part comes around and you kind of find your old self again.

Back at it again tomorrow...

Andy

No comments: