Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ramblings

Was going to hit the sack...but I wanted to post something in my blog. A good friend of mine told me how proud he was to see how I'm still going strong in this fitness thing. When alot of people tend to give up, lose interest...I'm still here - still giving it my all but continuously trying to learn new things.

Motivation is where it all starts...what motivates you to learn, what motivates you to keep it going? That's the question I always ask myself...everyday.

And yet, here I am... still able to manage my time with a fairly busy schedule. It's not easy...and no one's life should be. Don't be a victim of circumstances in life...there are reason's behind every obstacle we face. Just understand and do the best you can with what God has given you. Use those tools to YOUR advantage. Be blessed to have feet to walk with, arms to embrace, eyes to see the beauty that surrounds our very being - because there are probably many less fortunate one's out there that wish they can say the same. Be thankful with what you have and keep on pushing it to the very limits in EVERYTHING you do.

Obviously I do see alot of my own kids in me nowadays as they are getting older. It gives me a chuckle nowadays when they "workout" with Daddy in the garage and mimic certain movements that they see me doing. It's motivating that hopefully they too continue these habits as they get older. I hope that one day that it is to their benefit that they do and my wife supports it 100%. It's so nice to be that figure for them to look up to. No couch potato kids around this household.

It's family that will always push me through. That's what's going to keep me going.

So to those that are still in it...keep finding that motivation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy! Nice post, my friend! Sorry I've been away for so long...going to try and stay current with my 'blog buddies'...it's important, know what I mean?

Love the line: "Be blessed to have feet to walk with, arms to embrace, eyes to see the beauty that surrounds our very being - because there are probably many less fortunate one's out there that wish they can say the same.

Keep it up, man!

Fred