Monday, March 1, 2010

Throwin' a curve ball!

Feeling good. I like these circuit type workouts I've started Saturday...for the whole month of March - that's the theme: metabolic restistance training or what I guess that's the "in" term these days in the fitness world.

One of the most effective ways to attack fat loss other than diet: full body workout splits of supersets and circuits. It feels really good to be able to get back to these training approaches. Have obviously been away from it for more than 2 months. Its time to rock and roll...

Checked my weight and I've already gone down a full pound in as little 3 days. Water weight...but that's how amazing the body works! It's just a little change up in an approach for a little bit and BAM - I feel like fat loss is so much easier.

It's like being "sedentary" for a little bit and then when you throw a curve ball in your repertoire - and BAM results just come quicker and you feel like a clean, fuel efficient engine again. Loved the strength and body building workouts....but this is where it's at for me. I've always enjoyed these type of workouts.

Took the day off today to recover as my glutes were very sore from the deadlifts last Saturday, as well as my core from yesterday's off day routine.

No comments: