Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday Night Pizza...and my AM Workout

Had pizza with the family last night. Man...talk about carb overload. It's been sometime since I had a pizza. What a way to end the week.

So today is week 2 of my current program with focus on chest and abs with some back work. Got up at 5 am and got it out of the way. Hardly anyone at the gym but a few guys and gals. Very quiet, very low key - gym music was just right. That's how I like it!

All weights have gone up 10 lbs from last week on all lifts except for the cable crunches which is still at 120 lbs.

Finished the workout with some spinning and sauna for about 5 minutes. What a way to use those carb stores from last night...hehehe. Felt good though.

Today is a new day.

I'm really noticing some nice upper body toning. I have broad shoulders and I think that's one thing that really sticks out no matter what I do. But I really want to get those chiseled delts that are so hard to train as you don't want to do too much to mess up your rotator cuff or too little to not get any significant gains. There's enough pressing moves in this program to work on delt development which is great.

Enjoy the weekend and go Saints!

No comments: