Friday, May 29, 2009

The Quickie Workout

So I intentionally wake up a little later than I should this morning before heading off to work. Didn't want to go without getting something in this morning at least. Started off with some KB circuits and ending it with a few supersets of assisted one leg squats with blast straps and max out push ups. That was it. Short and sweet.

Somethings always better than nothing I say...just do it. Make it an attitude, a lifestyle and JUST DO IT.

Have a program change up planned for next week which I can't wait to start doing.

Dos' workouts have been off the hook - will continue on with explosive olympic lifts in my routines, something I intend to improve on here on out. These are definitely great start off exercises. So glad to learn them all! They're all great moves...

No comments: