Saturday, April 18, 2009

Full On Weights Again..phew!

Full on weights again. Under the weather just a bit - but really feel my legs really heavy from the leg work from yesterday. Talk about breaking yourself in after a whole week off. I can really feel the effects of full on weight training once again. I can hardly walk and almost doze off to lala land earlier at work. Eats are good but I think 2 days off is a good thing at this point.

Here's a quote from the Man, Bruce Lee to end this short blog post:

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

Have a great weekend! Train hard...but always train safe!

Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great quote, Andy!

You're my favorite "Leeologist"!

Glad to see you back! I'll be doing my 3 sets of 20 deads tomorrow morning, Week 3, Day 1 of HCFL...I'll be thinking of you!

Rock and Roll it, Andy!

F.