Friday, January 8, 2010

Off Day Routine: Core + Cardio Circuits

Slept like a log last night. I woke up this morning and felt pretty recovered from my glute and quad soreness. Yesterday's strength session may have helped. Hardly any muscle soreness today.

So this morning, ws planning on a bike ride but I changed my mind. So I got up and did some stretching, shoulder rotations and foam rolling. Didn't realize how tight my IT bands were though. The rolls surely did help some.

Loosened up...instead of a bike ride, I went and did this for an off day routine.

Core Circuit x 2
Blast strap Torso twists
Ab wheel roll outs
Windmills
V ups
Prone bridges

Cardio Circuit x 1
5 minute blocks
a) Jump Rope
b) Heavy Bag
c) Treadmill run
d) Band Pulls

That was it. Happy Friday ya'll. Workout A tomorrow of the 5x5.

No comments: