Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the Fitness Front...

Awesome workout this morning that involved Barbell complexes and a BW circuit...

Yesterday was a workout disaster...I was hoping to do the Tar Heel Med ball challenge immediately after my workout (I even brought my 8 lb to work with me!) that morning but was pressed for time and did 2 circuits in 6'29" and 6'21 at home at around 7:45 pm with my 12 lb med ball as I had to dash out of work to get my annual TB testing before 4 pm (a requirement for Nurses and other medical fields alike)...and left my 8 lb med ball in my locker. So as soon as I clocked out, I made a run for it to my car about 6 blocks away (talk about jay walking here!)...great sprint workout nonetheless...hahahaha!

On other fronts fitness...this planned out approach for December is really fun. To be able to plan out the entire month without thinking what to do on my days off from actual workouts makes a big difference as far as having to figure out what I'm going to do the next day...Having a blast with this really as I'm doing all the things I like to do on a fixed schedule. Plus, it sure does prevent procrastination and just the mindset of just doing it really makes it a plus in the most wonderful, but BUSIEST time of the year!!!

No comments: